Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Network Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application, and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Network Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Network Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++, Go, Python, and Ruby can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Software Engineer.
Job Code: R22729.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
- Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
- You would come with an educational qualification of either a Bachelor's or Masters's in Engineering.
- Hands-on experience of 1-3 years of experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, software design, and debugging on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Go, Python, and Ruby.
- Good understanding of automation frameworks like Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Help Chart, Serverless architectures
- Comes with a strong foundation in secure operational practices – key handling, access control, threat remediation.
- Interested in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, IBM Softlayer) is a plus.
- Have experience in frameworks like logging platforms like NewRelic, Splunk is a plus.
- Have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- experience in Network analysis, Windows/Linux system-level analysis