S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, C#, .Net Core, Java, SQL, Docker, and Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II (Kubernetes & AWS).
Job Code: 255283.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyzed client requirements and the formulated requirements document.
- Co-ordinate with the Database support team, QA and BA.
- Enhanced various complex jobs for performance tuning.
- Able to debug and identify issue in AWS cloud environment.
- Help team to move story from UAT to business accepted status
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field with 4 to 7 years' experience in software engineering
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible
- Experience building APIs and background services leveraging cloud providers i.e. Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including complete software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Good to have:
- Microsoft stack experience: C#, .Net core or Java and SQL
- Fundamental knowledge of data types, data structures, data sets, data access and software design patterns
- Good understanding of various technologies and systems such as HTTP, REST APIs, Distributed System, Services, Messaging, Queues, Caching, SQL / NoSQL databases and Angular web applications
- Experience in web services, Rest, WCF, and WebAPI.
- Experience with testing patterns and best practices along with software security best practices
- Experience in logging, performance metrics, debugging, optimizations and defect resolution
- Experience with developing APIs for data access using Restful WebAPI
- AWS certification preferred