S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 259822.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework and design patterns.
- Command of essential technologies: C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services, and SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Big Data, Hadoop, SOLR, Spark (preferred), HIVE, Cassandra will be added advantage
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Be part of a culture to continuously improve the technical design and code base
- Demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.