Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Senior DataPlatform Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
In the latest job announcement, Citrix announces job vacancies for Senior DataPlatform Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Senior DataPlatform Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, C, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DataPlatform Engineer.
Job Code: R30643.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implement Machine Learning models for security problems, in the areas of Networking, Application Security
- Experience in Enterprise Data platform development, Data/Log generation/export/analysis
- Experience in developing and operating distributed systems
- Design and implement features related to integration of various Cloud end points such as Prometheus, Elastic Search, etc.
- Outstanding programming skills with at least one OOP ( preferably C++ ) , and/or Functional programming language ( Preferably C) , Python
- Expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills , Debugging skills
- Exposure to Networking concepts/fundamentals ( TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux development platform
- Experience with some of the key big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Sqoop, Hive, Presto, Parquet, etc
- Experienced in ETL process such as setting up data points, data ingestion, data manipulation and data transformation.
- Experience with database and other persistence storage (e.g. Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Redis, S3, HDFS , MySQL)
- Strong hands-on experience with statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g. Python scikit learn, Spark MLlib, etc.)
- Experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning solutions (using various models, such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Hidden Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Topic Modeling, Game Theory, Mechanism Design, etc.)
- Experience in handling Time-series data
- Experience in statistical analysis and modeling (distributions, hypothesis testing, probability theory, etc.)
- Experience in working on anomaly detection
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data .
- Web Application Security (Bot detection ) understanding is preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Citrix career portal and login in to apply.