PayPal Chennai Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, SAS, R, Python, Xeno, MatLab can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: R0084281
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
Experience Level: 6+ years
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with senior management and associates to gain a broad understanding of how the lending life-cycle works and what the critical business objectives are.
- Access, analyze, and convert both internal and external data into knowledge to build data-driven strategies\policies to solve business objectives related to credit risk.
- Create meaningful business case to support strategy\policy recommendations and drive alignment and prioritization with key stakeholders.
- Clearly define business requirements and work in collaboration with Product, Technology, Operations, and Project Management teams to effectively execute strategy\policy recommendations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage strategies/policies to ensure they are working as intended or need to be redeveloped.
- Removes obstacles, balance competing priorities and collaborates effectively within the organization.
Specific to Role:
- Build an automated underwriting strategy to evaluate credit risk of merchants for a monthly term loan in the United Kingdom. Underwriting strategy encompasses decisioning, pricing, offer size and term length.
- Evaluate different methods and data sources for underwriting including but not limited to, relationship data, bureau data, connections to bank account data, physical bank statements, accounting software, tax returns, and other sources.
- Deliver predictive models based on the aforementioned attributes for credit related outcomes such as probability of default.
- The automated strategy must be scalable, and provide reasonable coverage of target applicant universe.
- Manage project timelines and milestones across line of business, project management, technology, legal, compliance, and fair lending to advance project from proof-of-concept to implementation.
- Individual contributor that must collaborate with a team, focusing on completing individual tasks, as well as, striving to achieve a common objective.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Decision Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, or Economics.
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Services, specifically within Credit Risk Management, Small Business, Commercial, or Consumer lending.
- 2+ years of experience solving business problems leveraging data and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL, SAS, R, Python, Xeno, MatLab, or similar data-mining and analytics applications.
- Capable of completing descriptive, diagnostic, exploratory, predictive, and prescriptive analytical exercises.
- Prior experience in machine learning techniques, such as Linear and Logistic Regression, Bayesian models, GLMs, SVM, LDA, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Clustering, Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, Survival / Duration Analysis, or similar.
- Proven ability to give meaning, insight, and purpose to information to drive business decisions.
- Capable of managing change through typical strategy development lifecycle stages such as Ideation, Solutioning, Execution, and Go-To Market.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem-solving, time-management, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to simply explain complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.