Cochin Port Trust Marine Engineer Posts – 03 Vacancies | Certification | Apply Now
Cochin Port Trust, one of the largest ports in India, Govt. Of India backed organization.
In the latest employment notification, the Cochin Port Trust announces job vacancies for Marine Engineer (Class-I) posts on regular basis to fill 03 positions.
Under Cochin Port Marine Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Certification in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of written test and/or interview, an applicant for Marine Engineer post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 29,100-54,500 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 23.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Cochin Port Trust Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Marine Engineer.
As on 23.11.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
Should complete MOT I Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 / Marine Engineer Officer Class I under the STCW Convention + One-year post Qualification experience as Chief Engineer/ 2 nd Engineer on board a foreign going Ship.
On basis of written test and/or interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.cochinport.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications invited for the post of Marine Engineer on regular basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin – 682 009”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 23.11.2018.