Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) Pharmacist, Technician & Social Worker Posts – 29 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI), A Govt. of Puducherry Institution.
In the latest job notification, the IGMCRI announces job vacancies for various Paramedical posts to fill 29 positions on a temporary basis.
Under IGMCRI Pharmacist, Technician & Social Worker Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam, an applicant for IGMCRI posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 12 months, with a salary in pay scale of Rs.18,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 31.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IGMCRI Paramedical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 29.
Name of the post:
Medical / Social Worker / Psychiatry Social Worker / Vocational Counsellor: 10
Speech Therapist / Audiometric Technician: 03
As on 31.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in paramedical subjects from recognized university/institute, and should be Puducherry resident.
On basis of Written Exam.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 250 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.igmcri.com/.
- Select relevant job notification “Contract Engagement of Paramedical Personnel in IGMC&RI, Puducherry”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Director, Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Vazhoudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry-605 009”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.igmcri.com/userfiles/Paramedical_Staff_oct_18.pdf.