Coconut Development Board (CDB) Trade Apprentice Posts | ITI | Apply Now
Coconut Development Board (CDB), Under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Coconut Development Board announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts with work location at CDB, Head Office, Kochi, in reference to F.No: 1407/2018-Admn (Apprentice).
Under Coconut Development Board Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed ITI in relevant trade can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will undergo training for a period of one year, with a stipend provided Rs 6,250 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 02.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Coconut Development Board Apprentice Posts:
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice.
Should complete PASAA (Programming and Systems Administration Assistant) subject from recognized university/institution, and NCVT Certificate in COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant).
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.coconutboard.gov.in/Vacancy.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for engagement as Trade Apprentices (PASAA)at CDB, Kochi - Last date 2-11-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 02.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://coconutboard.in/docs/EngagementofTradeApprentice.jpg.