Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Kolkata Senior Associate Posts | Science/Engineering Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Associate posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Cognizant Kolkata Hiring Senior Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, LIMS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Associate.
Job Code: 00046254757.
Education Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Participate in presales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.
- Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical feasibility.
- Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case studies, solution etc under guidance, when required.
- Provide support to the product consultant, through analyzing customer requirements and provide recommendations through interactions with the customer.
- Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
- Identify valueadds (eg enhance existing features) which can address repeated issues during implementation.
- Create estimates for project planning.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist and mock testing all deliverables.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Prepare status reports and share the same with the Product Consultant for review.
- Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
- Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
- Submit necessary artifacts, data etc as requested by the DAG.
Design and Implementation:
- Monitor design, development and testing to ensure alignment with a requirements traceability matrix.
- Create high-level design.
- Guide the product specialist in translating the high level design into detailed design.
- Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive and addresses all requirements.
- Code for complex components.
- Review code created by the developers based on requirements.
- Participate in peer design reviews.
- Drive the review meetings with the customers on the design with support from the Product Specialist.
- Conduct root cause analysis of defects/process issues.
- Identify/design reusable components and solution enablers.
- Create product-based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing including complex components.
- Review unit test cases as created by Product Specialist and Product Analyst.
- Assist the testing team by reviewing test strategy document, when required.
- Provide UAT and implementation support.
- Drive clarifications/defect resolution to ensure timely deployment.
- Contribute ideas/areas requiring improvements based on project implementation, team feedback etc.
- Identify best practices related to the project/product & document the same.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
- Create and deliver training on products/modules.
- Mentor team from a technical/functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisal of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
Good To Have Skills:
- Labware ELN
- Communication Skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.