S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer(Python & AWS).
Job Code: 259903.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- An ideal candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of this brand new platform.
- They will a play a role in the planning, development and deployment of the product following the full SDLC.
- They should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts
- At least 5 years hands on experience developing with Python and frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- Solid experience building and designing highly scalable and fault tolerant systems
- Domain knowledge in the financial services industry is a big plus