S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring boot, AWS cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 276416.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
- Delivery with best quality.
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Follow agile best practices.
- Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Analyze and recommend solution design (Design Guidance)
- Make sure that code review tasks on all user stories are added and timely completed
- Ensures that team is following the Unit Testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of in-depth design and development experience with Java, Spring boot and Restful Microservices Services
- Experience in AWS cloud
- Experience in object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant cloud native applications
- Good to have knowledge on API Gateway
- Experience working with Serverless, Elastic Search, Redis, NoSQL, Kubernetes Containers and Docker
- Good to have exposure in containerization using Docker
- Good to have experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- AWS Solution Architect – Professional preferable
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.