S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring boot, AWS cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 276416.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
- Delivery with best quality.
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Follow agile best practices.
- Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Analyze and recommend solution design (Design Guidance)
- Make sure that code review tasks on all user stories are added and timely completed
- Ensures that team is following the Unit Testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of in-depth design and development experience with Java, Spring boot and Restful Microservices Services
- Experience in AWS cloud
- Experience in object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant cloud native applications
- Good to have knowledge on API Gateway
- Experience working with Serverless, Elastic Search, Redis, NoSQL, Kubernetes Containers and Docker
- Good to have exposure in containerization using Docker
- Good to have experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- AWS Solution Architect – Professional preferable
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.