JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
JP Morgan, a global financial institution company that leads in providing financial and banking services worldwide.
In the latest job announcement, JP Morgan India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under JP Morgan Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, REST Services, Angular, React can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer- AM Derivatives Technology.
Job Code: 210019260.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that oversees a product used by thousands of people in the firm
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate an interest in all things technology, and have the ability to communicate with opinionated technologists across the company
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Drive to constantly improve stability and quality
- Passion for automating everything
- Fearlessness and embrace of all things Computer Science and awareness of wide-range of technologies
- 5+ years of solid software development work experience
- Strong experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring, REST Services
- Experience with UI web technologies such as Angular, React etc.
- Experience in working with cloud-native design patterns
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Expert problem solving and analytic skills
- Buy-side Front office development experience is a huge plus