Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Associate Posts | B.Sc/Engineering | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Associate 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Informatica PowerCenter, SQL Scripting, Oracle, Unix Shell Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00037232633.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/Engineering.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarification.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create an impact analysis document (for a simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create a low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD, identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish a connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per the finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the built environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional/non-functional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per the project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in the test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document etc).
- Share the environment set up details with the deployment team.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in case of standard).
- Create a deployment package under the guidance of senior members in the team.
- Raise deployment requests to the deployment team to deploy the code in the integrated environment.
- Review the deployed component in the environment.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing under guidance.
- Share notification with the QA team post completion of testing.