Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Ltd (CSPGCL) Safety Officer, Mining Sirdar, Assistant Manager, Foreman & Other Jobs - 18 Vacancies | Diploma/Certification | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Ltd (CSPGCL), Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CSPGCL announces job vacancies for various technical positions to fill 18 positions on contract basis for mining operations at Coal Mine Tehshil.
Under CSPGCL Safety Officer, Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Certification in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected will be recruited on contract basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs.37,674 - Rs.1,01,322 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CSPGCL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the post:
Mine Manager: 01
Safety Officer: 01
Assistant Manager (Shift in Charge): 03
Assistant Manager (blasting in charge): 01
Mine Surveyor: 01
Foreman (Elect./ Mech / Mining Machinery): 01
Electrical Supervisor: 01
Shot Firer: 01
Mining Sirdar: 05
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 50 to 62 years.
Should complete Diploma/Certification from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to 5 years.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1500 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.cspc.co.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Mine Sirdar (on Contract Basis) -CSPGCL”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Chief Engineer (Civil:Project-1) Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, Shed No. - 2, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.01.2019.