DRDO- Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) Junior Research Fellow Jobs - 16 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Defense Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, DRDO-DIPAS announces job vacancies for JRF posts to fill 16 positions.
Under DRDO-DIPAS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
Selected will be recruited with a stipend provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO-DIPAS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
As on 6th February 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=drdo-career.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in interview for JRF in DIPAS Delhi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, and attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Online application end date: 6th February, 2019.
Date & time of interview: 1000 hrs on 6th February, 2019.
Venue: DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054.
Job Notification: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/JRF_advt_2018_&_Form.pdf.