CTSA 2018 Asst, Clerk & Stenographer Posts – 09 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA), Delhi, under Department of School Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
Through CTSA Asst, Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2018 job notification, releases job vacancies for posts of Asst, Clerk & Stenographer on contract basis.
Candidates who completed education in graduation and have relevant skills required to apply for the job.
Final aspirant for the desire post will be selected on basis of trade test/ interview.
Hired person for the vacancy will receive salary maximum of upto Rs 17604.
Interested candidate have to apply for the job through offline mode with 15 days of releasing advt.
Eligibility Criteria CTSA Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name Of Posts:
- Assistant: 03 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade C: 02 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade D: 02 Posts.
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts.
As on 28-02-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35.
Candidate should completed Graduation from recognized university and should relevant experience, and with Typing Knowledge in (Hindi & English) for required post.
Selection Process: On basis of trade test/ interview.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to visit http://ctsa.nic.in .
- Select Vacancy -> “Non- Teaching vacancies on Contractual Basis” job notification.
- Go through details & fill the application in prescribed format.
- Attach necessary documents and send details to mentioned address “The Director, Central Tibetan Schools Administration, ESS plaza, Community Centre, Sector – 03, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.”
Last date for submission of application: 15 days from the date of Advt.