NCAOR 2018 Engineer, Shipboard Asst & Project Accountant Posts – 05 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
The ESSO-National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
In a latest job announcement through NCAOR Engineer, Asst & Other Recruitment 2018 notification, the organization announces new jobs for Engineer, Asst & Other posts to fill 05 vacancies, through Advt. No. NCAOR/17/18.
Candidates who completed graduation with relevant experience and have required skills are eligible to apply.
Through interview final aspirants for the applied job will be selected on merit basis.
Finalized candidature for the desired job will be recruited on contract basis and will receive monthly salary of maximum Rs 30,550/- on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person for the job have to attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria NCAOR Delhi Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name Of Posts:
- Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post.
- Engineer (Civil): 01 Post.
- Project Technical Assistant: 01 Post.
- Shipboard Assistant: 01 Post.
- Project Accountant: 01 Post.
As on 26 March, 2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Aspirant who completed graduation in engineering, B.sc in relevant subjects and have experience and skills in certain fields of expertise are fit to apply.
Selection Process: On Interview.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.ncaor.gov.in .
- Select Careers -> “Walk-in-interview for the post of Engineer, Project Technical Assistant , Shipboard Assistant and Project Accountant”
- Go through post details and attend walk-in by bringing necessary documents for interview.
Walk-In Interview (Date & Timings): 26 March, 2018 (Monday) at 09:00 am.
Venue: NCAOR, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403804.
Job Notification: http://www.ncaor.gov.in/upload/recruitments/Advt-01-03-18.PDF .