Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Data Engineer(AWS) Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient careers India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer(AWS) posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Hiring Data Engineer(AWS) 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Amazon Web Services (AWS), NodeJS, Cucumber, Angular, ReactJS, Object-Oriented Design.JS, CSS, HTML5 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer(AWS)
Job Code: JR-022961.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in DBMS like MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB and MongoDB.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured/unstructured datasets.
- Ability to write unit/integration tests contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work
- Extensive knowledge in Developing & Deploying SSIS Packages; log creation, checkpoints and Error Handing in SSIS packages
- Expert in designing Parallel jobs using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, remove duplicates, Filter, Dataset, Lookup file set, Modify, Aggregator, XML parsing stages (Standard knowledge/experience and need not be expert)
- Expert knowledge of SQL DDL,DML, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, views and locks
- Good to have experience with any visualization tool (Power BI/Tableau)/AWS Quicksight/GCP Data studio
- Migrating on-prem data warehouse/datamart to modern cloud data warehousing
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools like Jira, confluence
- AWS Pipeline knowledge to develop ETL preferably using Python/Scala/Glue/Talend/ for data movement to Redshift(Columnar DB)
- Working in large database, DWH using Snowflake
- Good knowledge on AWS ecosystem - S3, Lambda, Glue, EMR, Athena, Cloud Formation, etc
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Control-M
- Experience with Shell scripting, Power shell
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines and data sets.
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, py-spark, hive/impala.
- Experience in real-time stream processing using Spark/Kafka and AWS Kinesis data stream and search technologies like ElasticSearch
- Deployment knowledge in on prem and cloud environment(AWS)
Skills & Experience:
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), NodeJS, Cucumber, Angular, ReactJS, Object-Oriented Design.JS, CSS, HTML5, Responsive Site, Sass, Java, AWS Lambda, Data Engineering, Management of Engineering data and Testing data
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.