Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Dot Net Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient careers India announces job vacancies for Dot Net Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Hiring Dot Net Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in OOPS, C#,.net, Web Services, WCF, WPF, RESTFul, Design Patterns, Oracle, PostgreSQL, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: JR-030972.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
1. Participate as part of a project team to design, code, test and implement programs to support the portfolio management process
2. Use established testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release
3. Work as part of an agile team to identify and deliver solutions to prioritized requirements
4. Articulate: Able to clearly express ideas and be comfortable in written and oral communication
5. Self-driven, perform other duties as required
6. Analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Familiarity with agile development methodology & DevOps
8. Able to work effectively as part of a project/program team
Knowledge and experience:
- Good knowledge of OOPS, C#, ASP.NET 4.0/4.5/4.6, SQL Server 2008-12, Ajax, Webservices.
- Good to have exposure to .NET Core
- Knowledge of MVC 3/4, Multilingual, XML and XSLT, 3-tier architecture
- Knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures
- Good understanding of Webservices (SOAP/REST) and Web applications
- Good Knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs
- Knowledge of GIT
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Able to work effectively as part of a project/program team
- Able to express clearly ideas and be comfortable in written and oral communication
- Programming languages and frameworks: Angular
- BI Tools: Power BI/Tableau will additional benefits
- Common libraries/plugins: HighCharts, NGGrid & NGRx knowledge will be quite useful.
- Database languages and technologies: SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- OOPS, C#,.net, Web Services, WCF, WPF, RESTFul, Design Patterns, Oracle, PostgreSQL, GIT, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.