Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, C++14, with Linux/Eclipse, Standard Template Library can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: JR-017739.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Design the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Manage analysis of current programmes including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programmes, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Develop new programmes and proofing the programme to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Managing development of new programmes, analyses current programmes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective.
- Edits and debugs new computer programmes for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Test new programmes to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that programme results are accurate; assist lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code throughout the development process by listing a description of the programme, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Masters in Computer Application.
- Relevant experience in Design of multi-threaded application on devices
- 5 years of experience in software development using the following technologies: C++ ,C++14, with Linux / Eclipse,Standard Template Library .
- Experience of multithreaded application development and Inter-Process communication (TCP/IP)
- Expert knowledge of Data Structures and Design Patterns
- Familiarity in troubleshooting and debugging with tools gdb, valgrind or similar tools and Version Control tools like git, bitbucket, TFS.
- Knowledge of unified modelling language, computer logic, flow-charting and Shell scripting would be a major plus.
- You will report to Team Lead.
Skills & Experience: