Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Support Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud, C/C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Code: 917103.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
Required in one or more of each area:
- Strong knowledge and experience in .Net Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
- Languages and Compilers: C/C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, Eclipse
- Basic understanding of Web servers like IIS, wr.t configuration, deployment, etc. is a definite plus.
- Good understanding of the concepts of Operating Systems and networking is required
- MCP Certified in at least one of the Microsoft Programming Technologies is an added advantage
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
- Three or more years in software development, consulting or support with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Client, Server and Development products and technologies.
- Deep understanding of application lifecycle and agile development principals including but not limited to:
- .Net Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET CORE, MVC, WCF, Web Services, Signal-R, Azure BOT Framework, VB.NET and Webservers (IIS).
- Expertise in at least – C#, ASP, VB6, RDBMS
- Industry programming experience in building Windows or Internet applications