Cyient Ltd Pune .Net Software Developer Posts | Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient India announces job vacancies for .Net Software Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Cyient Pune .Net Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net, C#.NET, MVC can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: .Net Software Developer.
Job Code: JR-018268.
Education Qualification: Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
We are looking for a .Net Developer who will join our Pune team and manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database,responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Support, develops, codes, test, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software customers.
- Requires good understanding of business application.
- We have to work with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolve customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from customers.
- May help develop software user manuals.
- Work with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with Agile team members, working with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- Monitor the quality of code that is delivered by your team through reviews and other processes.
- Foster our team work environment and create passion within the team.
- Participate in the development leadership team ensuring corporate success.
- 5+ years of strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Integration experience with .Net Services
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Experience with .NET Core, C# and SQL Server Ability to analyses data.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Responsive UI
- Experience with Design Principles.
- Nice to have – Node.js, TypeScript.
- You will report to project lead.
Skills & Experience:
- .Net, C#.NET, MVC