DAE- DCSEM Recruitment 2018 Scientific Assistant, Technician, Clerk & Other Posts – 36 Vacancies | SSC/ HSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) constituent unit Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCSEM) Mumbai in a latest job notification announces vacancies for technical posts to fill 36 positions.
Under DAE- DCSEM Scientific Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in SSC/ HSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree with minimum qualification marks and have relevant skills are required to apply, through Advertisement No. DCSEM/ 01 /2018.
On basis of Screening/Written Test/Skill/Trade Test/ Interview aspirant applied for DCSEM Scientific Assistant & Technician posts will be selected on merit.
Recruited person will receive remuneration in pay scale of Rs 19900 to Rs 35400 for Scientific Assistant /B, Technician/B, Assistant Security Officer/A, Upper Division Clerk and Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts.
Qualified candidate for the announced vacancies have to apply through online mode by 04.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DAE- DCSEM 2018 SA/B & Tech/B Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 36.
Name Of Posts:
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Civil): 03 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Electrical): 02 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Mechanical): 02 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Information Technology / Computer Science): 02 Posts.
- Technician/ B(Plumbing): 03 Posts.
- Technician/ B(Carpentry): 03 Posts.
- Technician/ B(Electrical): 05 Posts.
- Technician/ B(Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): 01 Post.
- Technician/ B(Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance): 01 Post.
- Technician/ B(Draughtsman-Civil): 01 Post.
- Assistant Security Officer/ A: 05 Posts.
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02 Posts.
As on 04.06.2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidate applying for the Department of Atomic Energy posts should completed SSC/ HSC, ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening/Written Test/Skill/Trade Test/ Interview.
Applicants have to pay fee of maximum Rs 500 through online mode.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (PWD) are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to logon to http://dcsem.gov.in/home/advertisements .
- Select job notification “ADVERTISEMENT NO. DCSEM/ 01 /2018”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- Fill and submit application through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018.