Heavy Water Board Mumbai, DAE 2018 Trainee, Steno, Clerk & Other Posts – 229 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate & MBBS | Apply Now
Heavy Water Board Mumbai, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. Of India.
Invites application for various job positions to fill 229 vacancies for Trainee, Steno, Clerk & Other posts.
Under Heavy Water Board Mumbai Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidate completed education in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate & MBBS in relevant subjects with good qualification marks and relevant skills.
Selected applicant on merit basis, will receive remuneration as per govt. guidelines.
Interested and qualified person have to apply online mode by 27-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For HWB Department of Atomic Energy 2018 Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 229.
Name of Posts:
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-II) – 70 Posts
- Stipendary Trainee (Category-I) – 139 Posts
- Technician-C/ D – 2 Posts
- Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine) – 2 Posts
- Nurse-A – 5 Posts
- Stenographer-II – 2 Posts
- Stenographer-III – 2 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 7 Posts
Should completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate & MBBS, with first class pass marks and should have relevant skills.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to visit https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in/ .
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 26-05-2018 to 25-06-2018.