Dell International Services India Private Limited Bangalore Senior Analyst Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services
In the latest job announcement, Dell announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Dell Bangalore Senior Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in R/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Analyst.
Job Code: R172632.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage the process and quality of data collected for model build and refresh
- Lead forecasting model build for product groups, product sub-groups and profit centers using Regression Modeling on quarterly basis.
- Perform time Series, ARIMA, machine learning algorithm and etc to build and continue to enhance the forecast model. Update the code the model to minimize the variance for all the forecast models to help business understand the root causes behind the variation. Use the learning to improve the overall forecasting process.
- Proactively anticipate and prevent problems. Devise and facilitate business buy-in, make recommendations and guide implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex business issues that cross organizational boundaries and are unclear in nature.
- Serve as a head data scientist for guiding modelers and serving as a cross-functional analytics consultant to business stakeholders and team members.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building model using statistic techniques such as Time Series, Statistical Modeling, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Extraction, Data Processing, Process Design, Variance Analysis
- +3 years of hands on experience in building statistical model and +2 years of business experience in Marketing, Sales operation, or Sales
- Must have excellent knowledge and programing capability using R/Python for time series analysis. Automation skills using Python or VB Scripting will be an added advantage. Advanced SQL Skills, Advanced knowledge of Excel, Advanced user of Access DB, Knowledge of any BI and Analytics toolsets like BOBJ/Pentaho/SAS and Visual reporting tools like Tableau/Alteryx.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and MS Office skill
- Drive for results and on-time delivery of key outputs, Demonstrates self-initiative and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of BI modules such as SSRS (Reporting Services), SSIS (Integration Services) and SSAS (Analysis Services) or similar capabilities using other tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Dell career portal and login in to apply.