TeraData India Private Limited Pune ServiceNow Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
TeraData India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, TeraData announces job vacancies for ServiceNow Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: ServiceNow Developer.
Job Code: 215245.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Duties may include:
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Help maintain and enhance current solutions and architecture
- Learn about building secure applications and flows by implementing the secure credential management system used by our automation
- Learn how to integrate multiple different technology stacks into ServiceNow flows
Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on an interdisciplinary team to solve problems in a fast-paced continuous development and deployment environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for solving real world problem
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TeraData career portal and login in to apply.