Dell International Services India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-1-IT.
Job Code: R104482
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme’s.
- Ability to develop Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it’s needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
- IT Experience 2-4 Yrs
- Knowledge in C#, Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployment is preferable
- Knowledge of designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular would be useful
- Knowledge in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Experience in .Net Core and Pivotal Cloud would be an added advantage