Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore AWS Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for AWS Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore AWS Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Data Engineer.
Job Code: 51061.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a developer, you will be required to engineer a top-quality coding base.
- You will ensure that components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the onsite and offshore team and therefore commitment to a collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5-9 years of relevant hands-on rich development experience in the below mentioned areas:
- AWS Glue (PySpark) & Glue Data Catalog
- AWS Lake Formation with S3/Athena
- AWS Redshift (e.g. cluster-mgmt., performance-tuning, security, spectrum)
- Python Object-Oriented-Programming (e.g. own modules, classes, decorators, fluent-APIs, build/packaging)
- Informatica ETL/ELT and/or Teradata DWH and/or SCT with Snowball
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.