Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore AWS Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service-providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for AWS Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore AWS Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, KMS, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS, and EMR can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Data Engineer.
Job Code: 57308.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop and deploy data lake solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Leverage your experience working with AWS technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Elastic Search, Glue, DynamoDB, Athena, Kinesis, QuickSight, etc.) to deploy solutions to solve client business problems
- Contribute to project teams and work with all stakeholders responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Produce high-quality code resulting from knowledge of the latest frameworks, code peer review, and automated unit test scripts
- Collaborate with other developers and team members
- Participate in product design meetings, daily standups, backlog grooming
- Develop and document unit tests and execute all processes and procedures in assigned areas of responsibility
- 2-12 years of relevant consulting, industry or technology experience
- Must possess prior experience in designing and architecting cloud migration projects
- Hands-on experience designing and building solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, KMS, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS, EMR
- Design, develop, test, and implement a variety of secure & scalable cloud infrastructure solutions
- Understanding of Virtual Private Cloud environment including VPC, IAM, EC2 instances, Security groups, Network Access control, Elastic IPs, public & private subnets etc.
- Experience with one or more relational databases on AWS RDS – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and/or cloud data warehouse databases such as AWS Redshift
- Understanding with Data migration facilities such as DMS and S3 COPY
- Experience in monitoring resources and applications using CloudWatch
- Experience to one or more of the following: Spark, Pyspark, Python, Perl, Ruby or UNIX shell scripting.
- Exposure to AWS Command line utility (CLI) and SDKs.
- Experience with server less architecture (Lambda), API gateway and RESTful services/JSON etc.
- Familiarity in building scalable production systems with high availability using Elastic load balancers & Auto Scaling on different regions and availability zones.
- Familiarity working with DevOps tools, deployment and orchestration technologies
- Familiarity in developing applications on AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to travel up in case of project requirement
- AWS Certified Associate or Professional
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.