Apple Inc Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Apple Bangalore Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, GCP, Java, Scala, Python, NodeJS, J2EE, GoLang, Spring can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 200344599.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Must have working experience in building cloud native applications using AWS, GCP, etc. preferable in Serverless architectures using Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Experience in designing and building cloud based responsive server side applications using server side technologies and languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, NodeJS, J2EE, GoLang, Spring, Hystrix, Lightbend, etc.).
- Experience developing applications using micro service and SOA based architectures with highly scalable solutions.
- Solid Experience in user experience design principles and designing single page progressive web applications with focus on responsiveness.
- Familiarity with Cloud Engineering principles and architectures to build Cloud Native solutions, and implementing everything as code.
- Familiarity with building solutions using scalable cloud services with Hybrid Cloud Architectures, Kubernetes Infrastructure, Secure Cloud Services, etc.
- Experience in designing and building progressive offline-first responsive web/mobile client side applications using modern client side technologies and frameworks (React, Angular, Next.JS, Vue, Flutter, Reactive Native, etc.)
- Experience in building secure reliable applications with focus on vulnerability management, secure coding practices, OWASP standards, and understanding of tools like WebScan, Fortify, Web Inspect, SONAR, etc.
- Knowledge in SQL(MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and No-SQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.) databases.
- Knowledge of Messaging Middleware Infrastructure services like Rabbit MQ, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Ability to quickly build proof of concepts with production level standards to demonstrate the technical feasibility of the vision.
- Experience leading and mentoring by influence, leading without authority, and building a diverse intellectual community.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design.
- Strong organisational proficiency and attention to detail with Excellent verbal and written communication skills including preparation and delivery of presentations, workshop design and facilitation.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams Demonstrate the ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner team Ability to express ideas clearly, expertly, and diplomatically.
- 5 - 8 years of strong full stack development experience with specific focus on building cloud native applications end to end
- Envision the functional and non-functional requirements to create solutions from scratch.
- Ability to define technologies, patterns and prototype solutions for new requirements to materialise it as a well functioning project.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture using modern engineering practices.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Use test driven development to ensure responsiveness, consistency and efficiency.
- Provide operations support, fix, debug and upgrade software.
- Build security and data protection settings using enterprise security standards.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements of the developed application.
- Will be potentially involved in automation of QA and Operational processes.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.