Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Full Stack Python Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Full Stack Python posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Full Stack Python 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Node.JS and any database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Python.
Job Code: 58646.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Building products/assets which adhere to secure coding practices.
- Translating requirements to into high-quality code and taking ownership of the features for the lifecycle of project.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in structured and well-documented code and related artifacts.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance and automated testing.
- Collaboration with UI/UX designers to design, develop, test & deploy solutions based on industry best practices.
- Build solutions, resolve bugs & implement scalable solutions.
- Creating technical documents and training staff.
- Propose enhancements to features.
- Provide timely solution of critical bugs as per the agreed timeliness of the project.
As a prospective candidate, you should:
- Have bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Have a minimum 2-3 years of relevant development experience in Python, Node.JS and anyone database (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL).
- Be very good understanding of OOPS concepts and Design patterns.
- Be proficient in Python or Node.JS and be knowledgeable in another.
- Have strong working knowledge of Web Services Technologies: JSON and REST.
- Be familiar with MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle/MongoDB/Cassandra/PostgreSQL database, API design & architecture.
- Having experience in Angular JS or ReactJS or HTML/CSS is added bonus.
- Be proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT & CI/CD.
- Have experience in working with high-performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Be strong in analytical and logical skill.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.