Deloitte US GLS India Chennai Cloud Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineering posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Deloitte Chennai Cloud Engineering 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LogicApp, APIM, Service Bus, Function App, Storage Account, and Key Vault can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineering.
Job Code: 59457.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Azure Integrations Service
- 3 to 4 years of IT experience and atleast 1+ years of LogicApp working experience
- Hands-on experience on Logic App workflow development
- Hands on experience on. Det programming language.
- Hands-on experience on APIM, Service Bus, Function App, Storage Account, Key Vault, Blob Storage
- Experience on complex transformation logic implementation, lookups and Orchestration
- Working experience with Visual Studio code to Logic App deployment with CICD
- Additional knowledge on other Data and message Integration tools like Azure Data Factory, Blob Storage Event Grid, Azure monitoring and logging services.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop complex logic app workflows
- Ability to expose APIs by applying various policies to secure, govern in APIM.
- Strong analysis and communication skills. Able to manage conflict and misalignment within the team and with the business
- Able to demonstrate and document the technical specification using Swagger or RAML
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.