Deloitte US GLS India Mumbai Azure Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Azure Data Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Deloitte Mumbai Azure Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ADB, ADF, Advanced SQL and Azure Synapse can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Data Engineer.
Job Code: 51258.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop and deploy solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Experience (3+ years) in ADB, ADF,Advanced SQL and Azure Synapse
- Sound skills and hands on experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks (Pyspark) , Key Vault
- Good to have Use of CI/CD pipeline (Bit Bucket/Azure Devops),Logic app, Azure Function
- Proficient in creating Data Factory pipelines for ETL processing; Copy Activity, Data Flow etc.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Catalog, Event Grid, Service Bus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.