Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) 2018 Recruitment Training Assistant & Executive Assistant – 02 Posts |Graduation | Apply Now
Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE), A Central Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India.
In reference to Advertisement No.IAHE-13(20)/2018-SD, IAHE announces job vacancies for Assistant Group-C backlog vacancies in ‘Scheduled Caste’ Category through direct recruitment.
Under IAHE Training & Executive Assistant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Degree.
And have relevant work experience and computer skills are required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 5200-20200 p.m.
Interested candidates have to apply through offline mode by 02/08/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IAHE Noida 2018 Asst Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of Posts:
Training Assistant: 01
Executive Assistant (Hostel & Swachhta Mission): 01
Candidate should complete Graduation or equivalent from recognized university.
Should have post-qualification experience of 3 years in relevant filed.
And should have good computer skills.
Application Fee: No application fee required.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.iahe.org.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement & Application form for Group 'C' Posts - Special Drive for "SC" Category”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “The Director, Indian Academy of Highway Engineers, A-5, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida (UP) – 201301”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 02.08.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.iahe.org.in/Application%20SD.pdf.
Oil India Limited (OIL) 2018 Recruitment Geologists, Officers, Chemists & Liaison Officer – 07 Posts | Degree, Master Degree | Walkin.
Atomic Energy Education Society 2018 PGT, TGT & PRT Posts - 50 Vacancies | Higher Secondary, Bachelors/ Masters Degree | Apply Now.