Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) Examiner of Trade Marks Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DIPP announces job vacancies for Examiner posts on contract basis for Trade Marks Registry Office at Mumbai, in reference to No CG/Contract Examiners TMR/2019.
Under Examiner of Copyrights Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited for a period up to 31/03/2020, with salary pay of Rs 45,000 Per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 27.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DIPP Examiner Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 75 Nos.
Name of the Post: Examiner of Trade Marks.
As on 27.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in law of recognized university or equivalent + Minimum Two years experience as an advocate.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ipindia.nic.in/vacancy-announcement.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Public Notice (Advertisement for engagement of Examiners of Trade Marks (on Contract Basis - 2019))”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to through e-mail to mentioned mail ids.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27.02.2019.
Date & time of Interview: 05/03/2019 & 06/03/2019.
Venue: Trade Marks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037.