Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) Examiner of Copyrights Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DIPP announces job vacancies for Examiner posts on contract basis for Copyright Office, in reference to No. 04-12/2018-CO.
Under Examiner of Copyrights Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited for a period w.e.f. 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, with salary pay of Rs 45,000 Per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 16.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DIPP Examiner Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20 Nos.
Name of the Post: Examiner of Copyrights.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in law of recognized university or equivalent + Minimum Two years experience as an advocate.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://dipp.gov.in/publications/jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting applications for the post of Examiner of Copyrights on contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 16.02.2019.
Date & time of Interview: 08/03/2019 & 09/03/2019.
Venue: Copyright Office, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, Plot No. 32, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078.