Directorate of Oilseed Development (DOD) Technical Asst Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Directorate of Oilseed Development (DOD), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Dept. of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DOD Hyderabad announces job vacancies for Technical Asst post on a temporary basis, under National Food Security Mission (NFSM), in reference to F. No.12-1/2019-NFSM-Cons/TA.
Under Directorate of Oilseed Development Technical Asst Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of interview/personal talk, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of a maximum of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs.40,000/+Rs.2,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode 14.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DOD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Technical Assistant.
As on 31st March, 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences (M.Sc. Ag). from a recognized University/Institute.
On basis of interview/personal talk.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://oilseeds.dac.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for engagement of Two Technical Assistants to be filled on purely contractual basis for working under National Food Security Mission”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, Directorate of Oilseeds Development, Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, (Dept. of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare), Telhan Bhavan, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad-500 029”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 14/03/2019.
Job Notification: http://oilseeds.dac.gov.in/Circulars/RecruitmentTA_DOOD_Feb2019.pdf.