Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Research Officer Posts | MD | Apply Now
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CCRH New Delhi announces job vacancies for Group A post, in reference to Advt. No.02/2019.
Under CCRH Research Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MD in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of written test and interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.15,600 - Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode 09/04/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CCRH Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post: Research Officer (Homoeopathy).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M.D. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/ University.
On basis of written test and interview.
General, OBC and EWS candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
Women/SC/ST/Physically handicapped applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/index.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Research Officer (Homoeopathy)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy' 6I-65' Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 09.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in//admnis/admin/showimg.aspx?ID=15612.