DRDO DROMI 2018 Junior Research Fellow Posts – 06 Vacancies | Graduation/Post Graduation Degree | Walkin
DRDO-Center For Fire, Explosive And Environment Safety, Ministry Of Defense.
In a latest job announcement the premier defense research organization announces jobs for Junior Research Fellow posts to fill 06 vacancies.
Under DRDO DROMI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant subjects for freshers and experienced are required to apply.
Through interview performance aspirants applied for announced vacancies will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited aspirant for DROMI New Delhi posts will be hired on contract basis with stipend of Rs 25000 per month.
Interested and qualified individuals have to attend walkin on announced date and venue, regarding which details is shared below.
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO DROMI Delhi 2018 JRF Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry): 03 Posts.
- Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post.
- Junior Research Fellow (Electronics Engineer): 01 Post.
- Junior Research Fellow (Library): 01 Post.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
Should completed Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects with NET/GATE qualification for freshers and minimum experienced candidates .
Selection Process: On basis of interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to read complete recruitment details.
- Fill application for in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 11/12-06-2018.
Venue: DROMI, Timarpur, Delhi, 110007.