Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) 2018 Medical Officer, Jr Pharmacist & Other Posts – 76 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, HS, MBBS, BDS | Apply Now
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution.
In a latest employment notification the PSU power company announces job vacancies for Medical Officer, Jr Pharmacist & Other posts to fill 76 nos on contract basis, in reference with Employment Notice No. PLR/Medical & Para-Medical (Contractual)/80/2018/36.
Under DVC Medical & Paramedical 2018 Recruitment, candidate completed education in relevant disciplines and have work experience required to apply.
On basis of Interview/Skill Test/Screening applicant for the desired post will be selected on merit.
Recruited person for Damodar Valley Corporation Pharmacist & other posts will receive salary Rs 17,636 to 72000 per month, will hired for a period of two years and will be extended for another 02 years more.
Interested and qualified person have to apply online mode by 25-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DVC 2018 Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 76.
Name of Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer: 31 Posts.
- Dental Surgeon: 05 Posts.
- Physiotherapist: 05 Posts.
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II: 10 Posts.
- Jr. Chemist (Public Health): 02 Posts.
- Jr. Multi Purpose Health Worker: 08 Posts.
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II: 07 Posts.
- Jr. Lab Technician: 05 Posts.
- Jr. Health Inspector: 01 Post.
- Jr. X-Ray Technician: 02 Posts.
Candidate maximum age should be 65 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th, Diploma, HS, MBBS, BDS in relevant subjects from recognized university, and should have maximum experience of 2 years for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview/Skill Test/Screening.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.dvc.gov.in:8081/HrdApplDr/ .
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05/06/2018 to 25/06/2018.
Last date for payment of the online application fee : 28/06/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.dvc.gov.in:8081/HrdApplDr/Document/Employment_Notification.pdf .