DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for AWS Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore AWS Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Windows PowerShell, TypeScript, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Developer.
Job Code: 51427861.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, test driven development, deploy, operate and optimize applications that meet the expectations and needs of our customers E2E
- Interact with other software engineers, quality engineers, technical writers, and product management to understand customer needs, and then implement and develop high value features and product functionality
- Define and conduct tests - mainly automatic - to ensure successful application start-up;
- Support the integration and deployment of solutions;
- Ensure the proper functioning of applications by analysing and responding to anomalies through automated monitoring
- Set up monitoring phases and ensure the quality of production
- You will participate in all stages of the product development while following a personalized integration path allowing you to follow training and master our methodologies
- Work in Agile environment
- Very familiar with Agile, to be able to manage source code, and continues integration.
- Internalize the practices, to coach internal and external customers
- Contribute to functional specifications and product roadmap
- ability and desire to learn new tools as required is an absolute must
- Python (preferred)
- Windows PowerShell
- bash or other Linux shell scripting
- TypeScript or Java
- GIT / GitHub or any SCM tool
- Jira or any bug tracking systems
- Good to know Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux Flavour (preferred Red Hat / CentOS, Amazon Linux, but any breed is ok as long as the knowledge and experience is there). Including good user level command knowledge and some system administration knowledge (configuring and maintaining a server).
- Windows (2012 / 2016, any other server editions). Including some Windows Server administration knowledge.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.