DXC Technology Bangalore Dot NET Azure Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Dot NET Azure Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Dot NET Azure Developer 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core, and Azure Web App can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot NET Azure Developer.
Job Code: 51501490.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work in cross-functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Hands-on working experience in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core
- Hands-on working experience in .Net Framework, Web API, WCF, Microservices, Entity framework
- Hands-on experience in Azure cloud services like Azure Web App, App Service, Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Logic Apps
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database
- Should have expertise in OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms, design patterns
- Good Oral and written communication
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Adaptable to work in shift to provide partial coverage for EMEA and US time zones
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge / Development / Migration experience on Cloud – Azure
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL
- Experience of following CI/CD and DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge on Kafka, LDAP, Logstash, ETL
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.