DXC Technology Bangalore Java Engineer Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Java Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Hiring Java Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Engineer.
Job Code: 51343390.
Education Qualification: Graduation.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work in cross-functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Should have expertise in Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms
- Hands-on development experience on Java / J2EE
- Experience in Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience in Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework and RESTful
- Experience with modernizing legacy Java web applications to current standards as well as deploying Java EE & Spring applications to enterprise application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience in database development – queries, stored procedures (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Experience in writing JUNIT / Mockito test cases
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team
- Experience in ORM framework such as Hibernate, JPA
- Experience in writing Junit / Mockito test cases
- Good Oral and written communication
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge / Development experience on Cloud – AWS / Azure
- Experience of one or more high level managed frameworks (React.JS, Angular.JS)
- Exposure on technologies such as node.js, python
- Knowledge on No SQL database (Mongo DB )
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.