Siemens Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Microservices Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Cloud Microservices Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Siemens Hyderabad Cloud Microservices Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS cloud technologies, Core Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Microservices Developer.
Job Code: 315306.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Participate in product definition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
- Deliver defined product commitments on agreed timelines with sustainable quality
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Frontend & Backend teams to evaluate and shape modularization and microservices requirements for cloud products
- Transform existing monolithic on-premises product to modularized microservices based cloud product
- 5+ years of professional experience as part of a development team in software development with agile practices, quick iterations, and regular integration of feedback
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones
- Self-organization including ability to work independently, take ownership, prioritize/multitask effectively, and deliver valuable results
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
- Strong software architecture, object-oriented design and programming skills, including SOLID principles & modular design
- Experience in cloud products architecture, automation, orchestration, deployment, implementation, operation, and optimization
- Experience in automating and managing cloud products via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Security as Code (SaC)
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies e.g. Aurora, EKS, ECS, S3 etc.
- Experience of working with CI/CD pipelines with Gitlab for automated deployments
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience writing unit tests and applying automated testing approaches
- Strong core Java skills
- Experience architecting microservices based products for low and predictable latency
- Understanding of cloud and microservice architecture and development processes
- Software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with CAD software
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
- Experience with transforming monolith applications to microservice architecture
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Experience with logging infrastructure e.g. Splunk, Logstash, Kibana etc.
- Experienced in cost optimization for the cloud infrastructure
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.