DXC Technology Bangalore Senior Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Senior Data Scientist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Senior Data Scientist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Scientist.
Job Code: 51458879.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6-10 years working as a Data Scientist with Lead experience.
- Experience in Solutioning Business requirements into fully operationalized AI / ML Projects
- Experience in leading data science engagements and/or other data scientists within a project.
- Able to articulate complex data science concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Deep Learning and other Machine Learning techniques (e.g. regression, classification, topic modelling, time series, Neural Networks).
- Exposure / Knowledge in all Data Science offerings (Machine Learning, Anomaly Detection, Text Analytics / NLP, Computer Vision, Deep Learning)
- Strong Experience with machine learning in Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or equivalent
- Should be able to drive creation of PoCs and contribute to CoEs working with the Delivery team
- Expertise in ML Ops Deployments in one or more projects
- Strong domain expertise in 1 or more industry or have exposure to multiple business process scenario
- Excited about data science!
- Should have sound understanding of Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, source control and automated testing
- Experience of working in cloud environments (Azure, GCP, AWS etc)
- Spark / Hive/ Big Data Tools (Athena/Big Query etc...)
- Knowledge in Visualization Tools (Power BI, Tableau)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.