Siemens Bangalore Python Web App Developer Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Python Web App Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Python Web App Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java Script, Type script, HTML / CSS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Web App Developer.
Job Code: 336592.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Technical ownership and accountable for specific Components/modules of development projects
- Analyze the requirements and come up with estimates for the assigned modules.
- Write Feature Specification / Detail Design documents for the modules
- Be able to develop and own software components along with helping the team.
- 4-5 years of experience in software development, preferably in the area of Industrial automation domain.
- Programming experience in Python numeric eco system is must
- Programming experience in Web Application development using java script, type script, HTML / CSS
- Good knowledge in SQL Database concepts
- Object oriented programming
- Programming experience in Python framework HoloViz / Panel / Jupyter Notebook
- Experience in working on Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Communication protocols and OPC concepts in industrial automation domain.
- Practical knowledge/general experience: software design, software development.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.