DXC Technology Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of software can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 51339329.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works with the customer(s) to provide hands-on first-level support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment