Salesforce Hyderabad Linux Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Linux Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Linux Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Perl, Shell, Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Linux Engineer.
Job Code: JR105312.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage and maintain security compliance SLA of 99% and above for Linux servers and client endpoints.
- Closely partner with stakeholders, internal teams, and vendors to promptly remediate the vulnerabilities in enterprise and end-user applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any system issues as a result of patching and vulnerability remediation activities.
- Participate in the team discussions and express your ideas openly.
- Drive improvements to our security patching and vulnerabilities remediation operating playbooks with better processes and resources.
- Automate repetitive manual tasks and processes
- Help onboard and ramp up new members of the team
- Holistic patching tool strategy across servers and client endpoints
- Provide support for the security patching and vulnerability remediation standards and policies for new M&A.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of Linux administration experience (CentOS, Red Hat, Amazon Linux, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu, etc.)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar fields or equivalent experience.
- RHEL and/or AWS Certification
- Experience with a scripting language: Python, Perl, Shell, Bash
- Data and Trend Review: Salesforce Platform, Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Good understanding of the concepts of cloud computing, like AWS and its core services
- Working knowledge of Patching & Vulnerability remediation, understanding of security scanning tools like Qualys or Nessus agents.
- Exposure to virtualization technologies, like VMware; experience troubleshooting using VMware vCenter
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate complex technical information effectively to the business.
- Outstanding ability to problem-solve, influence others, and manage relationships
- Experience with Agile or Scrum Methodologies, ITIL framework, specifically Incident and Change Management