DXC Technology Bangalore Unix Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Unix Administrator posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Hiring Unix Administrator 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in olaris, RHEL/SuSE, Shell scripting/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Unix Administrator.
Job Code: 51336223.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Thorough technical knowledge of UNIX platform (Solaris, RHEL/SuSE).
- Must be able to demonstrate deep technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise on UNIX heterogeneous platform environments, including Clustering, Backup operations, Hardware, Patching and Activation.
- Technical skills on Network components are preferred (DNS, DHCP, TCP).
- Good hands-on experience on Enterprise-class x86 servers/Blades (HP, IBM & DELL) are mandatory.
- Good fundamentals and technical hands-on experience on UNIX troubleshooting.
- Willingness to develop strong competencies in UNIX platform support.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting / Python/Ansible will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes and certification will be added advantage.
- Good communication, team building and interpersonal skill are mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.