S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 265757.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyzed client requirements and the formulated requirements documents.
- Coordinate with the Database support team, QA, and BA.
- Enhanced various complex jobs for performance tuning.
- Able to debug and identify issues in AWS cloud environment.
- Help team to move the story from UAT to business accepted status.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing with React JS and Dot net core knowledge
- Excellent communicator and good listener.
- Highly motivated, dependable troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Must-Have : .Net Framework 4.5 and above
- Must-Have: .Net Core 2.0
- Must-Have: C#
- Must-Have: Asp.net MVC 5, Asp.net, Web API
- Must-Have: Nunit/xunit
- Must-Have: Multi-Threading, Task Parallel Library
- Good To Have: Angular JS, PHP, WCF
- Good To have: AWS
- Good To have: CI and CD
- Good to have: Design Patterns
- Must have strong in communication
- Must have strong in debugging skill
- Have exposure of TDD
- Have a working knowledge of RDBMD e.g. Oracle and Function, Store Procedure, Trigger
- Good to have: Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Have exposure of XSLT
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.