DXC Technology Chennai Oracle PL/SQL Senior Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Oracle PL/SQL Senior Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under DXC Technology Chennai Hiring Oracle PL/SQL Senior Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle PL/SQL Senior Developer.
Job Code: 51403597.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- An experienced professional who understands solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- May act as the team lead on projects.
- Resolve complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
- Advise and influence customers on process direction/technology decisions
- Demonstrates experience in PL/SQL and can architect and design technology solutions that has cross stack impacts.
- Innovate ways to reduce the operational activities
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Create SOP documentation and update them to Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Must have Skills and Qualifications:
- Total Relevant Experience of 6 to 10 years in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on Experience in Client-Server Application Development Using Oracle 9i/10g/11g and using advanced features of it.
- Expertise in writing PLSQL scripts (Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and PL/SQL Collections.
- Creating objects like Views, Materialised Views, Triggers, Indexes, Sequences, Synonyms and PL/SQL objects.
- Good Knowledge in Writing and Testing PL/SQL Code with Anonymous, Named and Sub-Programming Blocks, With Good Exposure to Understand the Role of Middle Layer.
- Strong knowledge in debug, root cause analysis, trace analysis and bug fixing techniques.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries and analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Experience in working with Reporting tools (OBI, SQL Reports) and integration with 3rd party applications.
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering large scale complex systems integration projects.
- In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to prepare Design Documents for new applications and documents all processes to ensure effective evaluation of all applications.
- Analyse and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Performing End to End testing and creating Test Case documents.
- Experience in using industry standard technology and integrate Custom Applications, Processes, and APIs.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP products or competitive ERP products, technology, and solutions.
- Ability to craft and articulate enterprise-wide strategic solutions.
- Must have experience integrating with Oracle Financials & Supply Chain Management applications.
- Migration of changes from non-Production to Production environment
Nice to Have skills:
- Experience/Understanding in OBI Reporting Application/ Microsoft BI Reporting.
- Knowledge in using the JIRA (for managing tasking and projects development).
- Integration experience with Informatica & SQL Server Databases.
- Knowledge in Oracle Ebiz Applications & Tools (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, AOL Standards) is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.