DXC Technology Hyderabad Azure Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Azure Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under DXC Technology Hyderabad hiring Azure Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure- Databricks, ADF, ADL, Hive, Python, Databricks, SparkSql, PySpark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Data Engineer.
Job Code: 51329333.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines, designs, develops and test software components/applications using Microsoft Azure- Databricks, ADF, ADL, Hive, Python, Databricks, SparkSql, PySpark.
- Expertise in Azure Data Bricks, ADF, ADL, Hive, Python, Spark, PySpark
- Strong T-SQL skills with experience in Azure SQL DW
- Experience handling Structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience in Data Modeling and Advanced SQL techniques
- Experience implementing Azure Data Factory Pipelines using latest technologies and techniques.
- Good exposure in Application Development.
- The candidate should work independently with minimal supervision.
- 7 - 8 Years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in information system design, software engineering, or operating systems programming
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Experience working with Windows-based computer systems and components
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with system design principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.