DXC Technology Mumbai Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under DXC Technology Mumbai hiring Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in data administration, repository management, database creation techniques, and data warehousing standards can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: 51353690.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, implements and maintains databases with respect to database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design to ensure that client requirements are satisfied.
- Analyzes data requirements and documents according to required standards by utilizing prescribed tools and methods to ensure that design and implementation are according to company guidelines and client specifications.
- Analyzes, designs and validates data models, structures and processes to define data structures and business operations.
- Applies data analysis or data modeling techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components to increase efficiency of structures and components.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Coordinates and advises database designers and others using the data structures and associated components to ensure that business specifications are met.
- Communicates with clients about data related discrepancies and other matters of significance to ascertain information and correct errors.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in the development of training modules in data modeling techniques and incorporates data modeling into information systems development and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with product configurations and company used database software and hardware
- Experience working with security software packages, domain structures, user authentication and digital signatures
- Experience working with data modeling practices and procedures
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data administration, repository management, database creation techniques, and data warehousing standards, strategies, and tools
- Research, data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Skills at configuring and installing various operating systems and application software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.