DXC Technology Hyderabad Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under DXC Technology Hyderabad Network Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in L2 network Support can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 51442501.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good understanding and experience in Data center LAN
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years’ experience in L2 network Support. Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills
- Good understanding (of L2 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like HP and Nexus Switches, F5 Load Balancers, IPAM Tools, DWDM, NetScout Packet Capture and Flow Analyzer.
- Analyze/solve application -related problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve application-related problems within large geographically dispersed networks as needed.
- Analyze/solve layer 1/2/3 problems - Perform troubleshooting techniques to analyze/solve problems - Perform fundamental network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 problems within large geographically dispersed networks.
- Analyze/solve protocol routing problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed.
- Resolve basic application problems - Use troubleshooting techniques that are useful in resolving application problems as needed.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is desired
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.